Digital technology provides great opportunities to amplify the impact of your business activities and practices.
Gone are the days where you need to do everything manually within your practice like ordering, logistics, payments and receipts, marketing, HR, motor vehicle log book and so many more.
Every month, Harris Black will showcase a digital tool that will improve awareness, knowledge management, communication, and productivity within your business practice.
In this month’s issue, we give you Trello.
From sales and marketing to HR and operations, teams can design and customize Trello to fit their unique needs and work styles.
And with over 100+ integrations with other key tools like Google Drive, Slack, Jira and more, Trello is a living, breathing project hub of cross-team collaboration no matter where your work needs to happen.
Trello – A Quick Overview
Source: Trello Youtube
With Trello you can:
- Create boards to organise anything you’re working on.
- Use them solo or invite co-workers, friends and family to collaborate.
- Customise workflows for different projects.
- Add checklists of “To-Do’s” on cards.
- Assign tasks to yourself and co-workers.
- Comment on items with your friends.
- Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Upload photos and videos.
To know more about Trello, contact yout Harris Black team member today.